Author: William L. Toffler M.D.
Professor of Family Medicine Oregon Health Sciences University.
- Feeding Tubes and Hydration—What's Best For Our Loved Ones?
- Why does Focus on the Family take a stand against emergency contraception (EC) but not the birth control pill (BCP)?
- Why doesn't Focus on the Family take a definitive stand against the birth control pill?
- What do you think of the progestin only pill as a contraceptive while nursing?
- What advice do you have for someone who has been prescribed the pill because of a medical problem?
- How do medications for bipolar disorder affect pregnancy?
- Are there options when a necessary medication can cause abortion?