- Mon, Feb 15, 2010
I would go to some of the Intelligent Design books.
- Fri, Mar 19, 2010
How can you state that macro-evolution does not exist, when you have also stated that micro-evolution does?
In the article “Ten Major Flaws of Evolution” you argue that “spontaneous generation” and “chemical evolution” are one in the same, however is DNA not made of the same basic “non-living” elements such as oxygen and phospherous, that you claim could not have “evolved” into living material? How can you state that macro-evolution does not exist, when you have also stated that micro-evolution does exist and has been observed? Would the first not be directly related to the latter?
You asked about the relationship of “micro-evolution” to “macro-evolution.” As you may be aware, there are several different competing evolutionary models ...
- Sun, Mar 28, 2010
Books and Resources that Mostly Assume an Old Earth
- Darwin's Black Box: The Biochemical Challenge to Evolution, 10th Anniversary edition, a New York Times bestseller, by Michael Behe
- Darwin on Trial by Phillip E. Johnson
- Mere Creation: Science, Faith and Intelligent Design by William Dembski
- Evolution: A Theory in Crisis by Michael Denton
- The Case for a Creator: A Journalist Investigates Scientific Evidence That Points Toward by Lee Strobel
- Expelled: No Intelligence Allowed (DVD) by Ben Stein
- The Privileged Planet (DVD) by Discovery Institute
- Unlocking the Mystery of Life (DVD) by Illustra Media
- www.discovery.org/csc/ (website)
- Tue, Mar 30, 2010
- Christian Life
Speaking to a community life group at Good Shepherd Community Church, Randy addresses the question, "How do I share my faith with my friend who is an atheist?"
Please explain your interchangeable use of the Hebrew words bara (creation ex nihilo) and asah (making from what already exists)
Question from a reader:
Please explain your interchangeable use of the Hebrew words bara (creation ex nihilo) and asah (making from what already exists) in Chapter 9 of Heaven. With the distinction blurred, what does that do to the doctrines of origin?
- Mon, Jul 12, 2010
Do you believe Genesis 1 is the record of God preparing Eden for human habitation in six literal 24-hour days?
Yes, it just seems so difficult to find other positions in the text without importing them.
- Fri, Oct 08, 2010
- Doctrine and Theology
In this five-minute clip, Randy talks about how the Christian worldview is the only worldview that stays true to the realities that we observe around us, and shares some thoughts that could be helpful to a Christian who wants to address the inadequacies of the naturalistic worldview.