Now includes updated prolife resource list.
- Highly useable tool with complete documentation.
- Gives brief, concise answers to the most frequently asked prochoice questions.
- Can be directly quoted, copied and used in any way you like.
Specific uses include:
- Students doing term papers, speeches, debates
- Letter writing to legislators and newspapers,
- Conversations with friends, neighbors, and coworkers
It’s a great resource for every home.
If you have the first edition, you'll definitely want this one! The revised edition has an additional 150 pages and 7 more appendixes ; 300 new and current footnotes; updated statistics, charts and pictures; many new ...