Celebrating Five Years of Blogging with a $100 Bookstore Giveaway
by Stephanie Anderson, Eternal Perspective Ministries
In June of 2007, Randy published his very first blog post, “There is a God.” In the five years since, he’s posted blogs of every sort, from funny ones (you don’t need to be a total nerd to enjoy Sci-Fi Nerds and Heaven) to the very serious (Does the Word “Evangelical” Mean Anything Anymore?). Randy’s addressed topics ranging from Heaven to prolife and from stewarding the environment to our deepest human longings, with a few dog blogs thrown in. (Is there any doubt that he and Nanci love dogs?)
Here is a sampling of some of the most popular and/or thought provoking blog posts you might want to check out, if you haven’t already:
- God Rejoices over Us with Singing
- What Does a Cross Bearer Look Like?
- Planned Neglect: Saying No to Good Things So We Can Say Yes to the Best
- Evel Knievel, Childhood Memories and Good News
- Why doesn’t the church address the issue of modesty?
- How Tim Tebow Messed Up My Plans
- A Story about Makeup
- Women Need Support and Truth, Not Abortion
- Francis Chan’s Erasing Hell
- Depression, Gratitude, and Charles Haddon Spurgeon
- God’s Artistry in a Completely Unexpected Sea Creature
- “Heaven Is for Real”, “90 Minutes in Heaven”, and other books about visits to Heaven or Hell
(By the way, we now offer an email subscription to receive Randy’s new blog posts directly in your inbox. To sign up, enter your email address in the form to the left.)
To celebrate the blog’s anniversary, we’re giving away a $100 gift certificate for our online store! Entry will require a little active participation on your part. You’ll notice that in the entry form below, there’s a blank for a “code.” We’ve hidden the code in an image in one of the blog posts listed above.
Once you’ve found the code, come back and fill out the form. Only entries using the correct code will be entered in the giveaway. The giveaway closes Sunday, July 8 at 11:59 p.m. PT. Happy searching!
We’ll announce the winner on Randy’s Facebook page on Monday, July 9 at 12 p.m. PT. The winner will also receive an email from Stephanie Anderson at EPM with details about claiming the certificate.
Please join us in gratefulness to our Father for using Randy’s blogs to encourage and challenge the body of Christ. We look forward to many more years of blogging, Lord willing.
(Note: If you're reading this post via email or RSS, you'll need to visit the blog to see the giveaway entry form.)