Celebrating Five Years of Blogging
by Stephanie Anderson, Eternal Perspective Ministries
In June of 2007, Randy published his very first blog post, “There is a God.” In the five years since, he’s posted blogs of every sort, from funny ones (you don’t need to be a total nerd to enjoy Sci-Fi Nerds and Heaven) to the very serious (Does the Word “Evangelical” Mean Anything Anymore?). Randy’s addressed topics ranging from Heaven to prolife and from stewarding the environment to our deepest human longings, with a few dog blogs thrown in. (Is there any doubt that he and Nanci love dogs?)
Here is a sampling of some of the most popular and/or thought provoking blog posts you might want to check out, if you haven’t already:
- God Rejoices over Us with Singing
- What Does a Cross Bearer Look Like?
- Planned Neglect: Saying No to Good Things So We Can Say Yes to the Best
- Evel Knievel, Childhood Memories and Good News
- Why doesn’t the church address the issue of modesty?
- How Tim Tebow Messed Up My Plans
- A Story about Makeup
- Women Need Support and Truth, Not Abortion
- Francis Chan’s Erasing Hell
- Depression, Gratitude, and Charles Haddon Spurgeon
- God’s Artistry in a Completely Unexpected Sea Creature
- “Heaven Is for Real”, “90 Minutes in Heaven”, and other books about visits to Heaven or Hell
(By the way, we now offer an email subscription to receive Randy’s new blog posts directly in your inbox. To sign up, enter your email address in the form to the left.)
Please join us in gratefulness to our Father for using Randy’s blogs to encourage and challenge the body of Christ. We look forward to many more years of blogging, Lord willing.
Stephanie Anderson is the communications and graphics specialist at Eternal Perspective Ministries.