February 23, 2015
This issue includes:
- The Crowded Kindnesses of God by Randy Alcorn
- Charles Simeon's Example of Starting by Finding Common Ground by Randy Alcorn
- Singleness and the Church by Julia Stager
- C. S. Lewis on God as the Source of Our Happiness
- Studying the Bible with S.O.A.P. by Chelsea Weber
- Why the Reality of the Resurrection Means You Don't Need a "Bucket List" by Randy Alcorn
- Don't Give Up by Jon Bloom
- On Manna and Personal Sabbaths by Doreen Button
Download the PDF to print and share.
We invite your feedback! Do you have thoughts on the articles and content in this magazine? Are there issues and topics you'd like us to focus on in upcoming magazines? We'd love to hear from you. Email email@example.com.
You can sign up to receive our magazine in the mail for free, or to receive a notification when the latest issue is posted online.