Treasure Principle Resources for Pastors and Group Leaders
Treasure Principle Pastor's Kit
- A complimentary copy of Randy Alcorn's book The Treasure Principle
- A 40-minute DVD of Randy speaking at Solid Rock Church about The Treasure Principle
- A Wallet Giving Card (mentioned in The Treasure Principle book, Download a free sample)
- An informational brochure listing the many other resources Randy has made available for those teaching on the subject of money
Please contact EPM to request your kit.
Promotional Materials for Church Studies
- The Treasure Principle 8 ½ x 11 poster (PDF with text field for class details)
- The Treasure Principle 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 bulletin insert (PDF with text field for class details)
- Randy Alcorn's Audio and PowerPoint Presentations at the Exponential '06 Pastors' Conference (Please note: the PowerPoints include numbers of "hidden" slides not actually used by Randy in the presentations)
- Randy speaking on the Treasure Principle at Solid Rock Church (video)
- 18 Study and Discussion Questions on The Treasure Principle
- 31 Radical, Liberating Questions to Ask God about Your Giving
- Browse all of our resources on money and giving that pastors can use for study or distribute to their churches.
- Giving Covenant (PDF)
- Six Keys to the Treasure Principle (with downloads in English and Spanish)
- Six Keys to the Treasure Principle bulletin insert (PDF)
- Stephen King on giving handout (PDF)
- Give From Your Heart 6-week curriculum on financial stewardship from Bethlehem College & Seminary (John Piper)
Wallet Card Mentioned in The Treasure Principle
Randy writes in The Treasure Principle: "I carry in my wallet a little card. ... Keeping the card near my cash is a powerful reminder of what is true."
If you would like to obtain quantities of the card, you can purchase them in packs of 20 for $1.00 (plus S&H), or download free printable pdfs of the card in English or Spanish at www.epm.org/moneycard.
Theology of Money DVD Class
The class Randy Alcorn taught at Western Seminary is available in its entirety on DVD.
The Theology of Money Class explores the biblical doctrine of money and possessions, with special emphasis on using them to have an impact on eternity. With a view toward God's glory and eternal rewards, it includes practical application and attention to the stewardship of money in churches, families, and in personal lifestyle choices.
See our online store for current pricing or to purchase, and to access free class resources.
RANDY'S THEOLOGY OF MONEY CLASS POWERPOINTS
Resources for Teaching Children and Youth
- Training Your Children to Manage Money (article by Randy Alcorn)
- Download resources for Teaching Middle School Students about Money
- Download High school small group curriculum titled "What's God Got to Do with It?"
"I want to say thank you for making so many of your resources available for free. You could make a whole lot more money if you were to charge even a reasonable amount for the stuff you put out, but the investment you're making in the lives of God's children is well worth the trade off. I know there are other pastors who have benefited from epm.org and most of them will never write you an email. So on behalf of all the pastors and their congregations who have been blessed by your ministry—thank you."
—V. B., pastor