Randy and Nanci Alcorn speak about Help For Women Under Stress in a Q&A format at a young mom's group at Good Shepherd Community Church on May 9, 2013.
- "I can't help the way that I feel". Is this a correct perspective?
- How important is it for a woman to understand and accept her current season in life?
- What can you do to focus more on developing biblical self-identity?
- Why do Christian moms burn out? What can they do to prevent it?
- What is the problem with being the kind of person who always says "no" or always says "yes"?
- What happens when one marriage partner expects the other to meet most or all of their needs?
Randy and Nanci Alcorn were married in 1975. They have two married daughters and five grandsons. In March 2022, Nanci went to be with Jesus.