What Books on Marriage Would You Recommend?
Question from a Reader:
I'm looking for a great book about marriage to give as a gift. What books on marriage would you recommend?
Answer from Kathy Norquist, EPM Staff:
Randy Alcorn hasn't written a book on marriage but here are some titles we would recommend checking out! The first two are more recent titles I've heard expecially great things about, but all of these are good.
- The Meaning of Marriage, by Timothy Keller, with Kathy Keller
- You and Me Forever: Marriage in Light of Eternity, by Francis and Lisa Chan
- The Mingling of Souls: God's Design for Love, Marriage, Sex, and Redemption, by Matt Chandler
- The 5 Love Languages, by Gary Chapman
- Each for the Other, by Brian Chapell
- Kingdom Marriage: Connecting God's Purpose with Your Pleasure, by Tony Evans
- Love and Respect, by Emmerson Eggerichs
Kathy Norquist was Randy Alcorn’s Executive Assistant from 1997-2015, then worked in Ministry Development up until September 2018 when she retired. Kathy remains on the EPM Board of Directors.