“This book's logic is unassailable; its research is impeccable; and its scope is monumental. If you have room for only one prolife book in your library, make sure it's this one.”
- George Grant, author of Grand Illusions: The Legacy of Planned Parenthood
“Randy Alcorn has crafted powerful responses to the pro-abortion arguments. This is a wonderful book!”
- Beverly LaHaye, President, Concerned Women of America
“Randy Alcorn's book is in a class by itself.”
- Gregg Cunningham, former legislator; Director, Center for Bio-Ethical Reform
"Clear, crisp, and incisive, this is the master handbook, the ultimate reference. Randy Alcorn has filled a notable void in the abortion debate."
- Royce Dunn, President, Please Let Me Live; national Director, Life Chain
"This book should be the desktop reference for every pastor, politician, and layman who needs the best researched answer for any question pertaining to the prolife issue. There's nothing better out there."
- Gayle Atteberry, Executive Director, Oregon Right to Life
"I've never come across a book that has spoken to my heart like this one. I couldn't put it down!"
- Kathy Walker, International President, Women Exploited by Abortion
"This book thoroughly documents the strength of the prolife position. Compelling and convincing."
- Tom Glessner, former national Director, Crisis Pregnancy Centers (now Pregnancy Resource Centers)
"Must reading for every citizen in our nation!"
- Carol Everett, former abortionist, author of Blood Money