Author: Karen Coleman
Karen Coleman served as a ministry assistant at Eternal Perspective Ministries for three and a half years. She spent 23 years in Cameroon, West Africa involved in Bible translation and missionary care. Before going to Africa and before EPM began, she served as Randy’s assistant when he was a pastor. In June 2018, Karen went to be with Jesus.
- Is It Normal to Be Afraid to Go to Heaven?
- Do the Poor Have a Way to Store Up Treasures in Heaven, or Will They Continue to Be Poor in Eternity?
- What Is Your View on Babies Going to Heaven When They Die?
- Is the Bride of Christ an Individual or a Group?
- According to Revelation 6:9-11, Will We Have Bodies in the Present Heaven? Or Just Souls?
- How Can We Be Sure the Biblical Books Are All the Inspired Ones?
- Resources for Those Who’ve Lost a Child
- Perspectives After Attending the #DefundPP Rally
- 11 Ways to Become a “Global Christian” and Develop Your Heart for the Lost
- How Do the Happiness Book and Happiness Bible Study Go Together?
- An Opportunity to Help Bring the Gospel to Southeast Asians This Christmas
- Can My Church Tithe Be Given in Part as Gifts or Time Instead of Money?
- Why You Can Find Hope in Stress
- Should We Leave Our Church if We Are Questioning Leadership Decisions?
- Will Our Reception into Heaven Be Different Depending on How We Have Lived Our Life on Earth?
- Is It Okay to Be Untruthful with Someone Who Has Dementia?
- Is It OK for Christians to Read Erotic Books?