Money, Possessions, and Eternity Resources for Pastors and Group Leaders
Free Resource for Pastors
- EPM will send a free copy of Money, Possessions and Eternity to pastors who request the book. Please contact EPM to request your copy.
- Randy Alcorn talking about his book Money, Possessions and Eternity (video)
- What was your motivation in writing Money, Possessions and Eternity and The Treasure Principle? (video)
- What inspired you to write Money, Possessions and Eternity? (audio)
Promotional Materials for Church Studies
- Browse all of our resources on money and giving that pastors can use for study or distribute to their churches.
- Give From Your Heart 6-week curriculum on financial stewardship from Bethlehem College & Seminary (John Piper)
Theology of Money DVD Class
The class Randy Alcorn taught at Western Seminary is available in its entirety on DVD.
The Theology of Money Class explores the biblical doctrine of money and possessions, with special emphasis on using them to have an impact on eternity. With a view toward God's glory and eternal rewards, it includes practical application and attention to the stewardship of money in churches, families, and in personal lifestyle choices.
Set of 6 DVDs with 12 one-hour class sessions; $19.99 plus shipping and handling.
RANDY'S THEOLOGY OF MONEY CLASS POWERPOINTS
Resources for Teaching Children and Youth
- Training Your Children to Manage Money (article by Randy Alcorn)
- Download resources for Teaching Middle School Students about Money
- Download High school small group curriculum titled "What's God Got to Do with It?"